페이지

2012년 8월 14일 화요일

Creative Writing: Dream


   When I woke up, the world had become up side down. I had to fall to the sky because there wasn't any ceiling. I was in a tent because I was enjoying my camp in the mountain. Suddenly, I became hungry and ate ice-cream which was in somebody's refrigerator. I didn't know the refrigerator was falling behind me. Then I realized, 'If I eat this, it'll drop everywhere?!'. My prediction was right. When I started to eat the ice-cream, it went out of the stick and dropped on my face. For a second it was so cold, but it slipped out of my face again. The thing was I was still hungry and good news. I saw a rameon! I determined to eat rameon, but I realized this was a liquid. It was way different from the popsticle and that meant, it could be even worse than the ice-cream. That was true, but that didn't matter. It was so painful because the soup of the rameon had gotton into my eyes. I said, 'Aaaaaahhh!', but soon I was trying to eat some of the noodle which was on my face. Silly me. Anyway, I started to be worried when I will stop falling. Why am I falling? Where is gravity? What am I doing? I couldn't see the ground. Soon, I was in a soft material. It was a black cloud. On top of me there was a red ocean and behind me there was a white space. In a few minutes I knew that the world was the opposite. White clouds were becoming black and soft, blue ocean were becoming red and so on. The biggest thing that had changed was that the cloud, the ocean, and everything was alive. I was a living thing. Why am I alive? Here's why. Sorry to say this, but everything that I told you today was a dream.

댓글 2개:

  1. This is a very good story. You are creative and should practice this style of writing more. Good luck!

    답글삭제
  2. Jane. This. Is. A. Very. Attractive. Scene. Of your. Dream. Story.wow!- Mom

    답글삭제